Monday

Warning: competitions based on facebook "likes"


I'm a bad loser I know, and perhaps a little naïve at times. I really thought I had a chance of winning the W&N prize for the best painting video but I didn't. The strange thing is that I did have the best rating but my competitor on the finishing line suddenly had the most facebook LIKES. Perhaps I'm stupid but I thought that the competition was based on quality and not necessarily on the amount of facebook friends. I'm not saying this was done, but I was shocked to find out that its possible to BUY facebook likes when participating in a competition. Look here!!!!!!
http://royalserviceteam.com/tag/buy-facebook-friends-for-voting-contests
Thanks to all my sincere  friends for voting for me anyway. I'm perhaps a little wiser now...

No comments:

Post a Comment